Rules and Regulations
- What are the Rules and Regulations of "R" Field and Stream?
- Suggestions and complaints shall be made in writing to the Board of Directors (BOD) for consideration. The BOD welcomes constructive criticism and suggestions, but in order to receive proper attention, they should be handled in the prescribed manner.
- Members shall not threaten, intimidate, harass, or engage in any physical harm directed toward another member.
- Dogs or other pets are not permitted in any part of the Clubhouse, unless assisting disabled individuals.
- Smoking of ANY form is not permitted anywhere within the Clubhouse.
- An expelled member shall not be allowed inside the Clubhouse or on any property owned or managed by the Club at any time.
- Punchboards are to be played at the bar only. They are never to be taken to other areas of the Clubhouse.
- Members caught cheating on any form of gambling will have all gambling privileges revoked.
- Children must always be under the direct supervision and control of a responsible adult.
- The bar is closed during regular Membership meetings.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be carried outside the Clubhouse.
- Beverages of any type are not be carried downstairs to the inside shooting range.
- Bartender's are authorized to refuse service to anyone in a state of intoxication.
- Members shall comply with all Rules and Regulations specifically written and intended for Club Shooting Range's and Club Fishing Quarry.
"R" FIELD AND STREAM ASSOCIATION, INC. OF LEBANON COUNTY
RULES AND REGULATION
These Rules and Regulations are promulgated pursuant to the By-Laws of "R" Field and Stream Association, Article 8. Provisions of the following Rules and Regulations shall not be in conflict with the By-Laws. If such conflict occurs, the By-Laws will be the prevailing authority.
They are designed and intended to facilitate and promote a safe, enjoyable and friendly environment for all Club members. All members and officers shall comply with these rules, regulations, restrictions and conditions at all times.
These "Rules and Regulations" have been adpoted and approved on the 14th day of June, 2010 by the the Board of Directors of "R" Field and Stream Association, Inc. of Lebanon County.