- What are the rules for the Shooting Range
- Range is limited to CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. Persons under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult member.
- Range hours are 8:00 AM till dusk.
- Range may be closed during specific events.
- Membership card must be on person and shown upon request of any member or officer.
- PAPER TARGETS ONLY.
- When more than one person is using the range, all shooting shall be coordinated to insure the safety of all persons.
- Persons using the range shall clean up any debris they created including spent casings, targets left on backboards and empty containers.
- Person using the range do so at their own risks and assume resonsibllity for their actions.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES permitted on the club property (range).
- NO FULL AUTOMATIC FIREARMS PERMITTED.
- NO FIREARMS BASED ON A .50 CALIBER B.M.G. (Browning Machine Gun) cartridge permittted.
- No shooting at POLES.
- Single firing line with targets at 7 YDS, 15 YDS and 25 YDS.
- ONLY pistol and .22cal rifles only permitted.
SHOOTING RANGE RULES
ALL OTHER RANGE RULES APPLY.
ANYONE VIOLATING ANY OF THESE RULES, OR USING FIREARMS IN AN UNSAFE MANNER MAY BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF ALL MEMBERSHIP PRIVLEGES.
ANY CRIMINAL ACTIONS WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDING TO THE LOCAL LAWS.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS